- Hey @techatstate, the best ignite session of #TechatState Moneyball Diplomacy was #TechatstateDOS - posted on 08/06/2013 07:03:10
- Talib- we are made for environments with lots of variability. Which is why we like nature more than a highway - posted on 07/06/2013 14:05:15
- Talib: the more you try to contain natural stress the worse the inevitable correction eg low interest rates leading to the Great Recession - posted on 07/06/2013 13:56:36
- Nassim Talib: organic systems need stress and change to thrive. But they disrupt non-organic systems @techATstate - posted on 07/06/2013 13:55:00
- Radical increases in US oil output over the last year have enabled sanctions to take 50% of Irans oil out of the market -David Gordon - posted on 07/06/2013 11:21:01
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Pakistan’s largest province tries innovative technology-driven initiative to tackle corruption – The Washington Post
But the problem isn’t with finding out who corrupt officials are. Typically everyone knows who they are. The problem is prosecuting and convicting them.
Interesting article in FP about how diplomats can and need to do more in the cyber realm.