Mattlesnake.com is undergoing it’s first major revision since 2008. Instead of focusing on a personal website, we are redesigning the site to focus on current issues, technology, psychology, foreign affairs and the future. Stay tuned!
- Hey @techatstate, the best ignite session of #TechatState Moneyball Diplomacy was #TechatstateDOS - posted on 08/06/2013 07:03:10
- Talib- we are made for environments with lots of variability. Which is why we like nature more than a highway - posted on 07/06/2013 14:05:15
- Talib: the more you try to contain natural stress the worse the inevitable correction eg low interest rates leading to the Great Recession - posted on 07/06/2013 13:56:36
- Nassim Talib: organic systems need stress and change to thrive. But they disrupt non-organic systems @techATstate - posted on 07/06/2013 13:55:00
- Radical increases in US oil output over the last year have enabled sanctions to take 50% of Irans oil out of the market -David Gordon - posted on 07/06/2013 11:21:01